CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Biology has just released a recruitment announcement for the positions of stenographer and other positions. Any qualified and interested candidates may apply for these 17 positions on or before the deadline. Below is a list of all the details regarding the position and its qualifications.
CSIR-IICB/Indian Institute of Chemical Biology Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||CSIR-IICB/Indian Institute of Chemical Biology|
|Posts Name||Stenographer & Other|
|Start date to apply||30.07.2022|
|Last Date To Apply||24.08.2022|
CSIR-IICB/Indian Institute of Chemical Biology Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
- Jr Stenographer post-04
- Jr Secretariat Assistant post- 13
The candidate must have completed their 12th grade in any accredited university or institution with a strong academic record and a fast typing speed.
As of 01-08-2022, candidates must be no older than 28 years old for Post 2 and 27 years old for Post 1. According to government regulations, the maximum age restriction will be decreased by 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Rs 100/- is charged by the organization for the form submission.
- Jr Stenographer post- Rs.38000/- Monthly
- Jr Secretariat Assistant post– Rs.30000/- Monthly
Based on how well they performed on the written test, candidates will be shortlisted.
Official website: To get any details/information, visit the dept. website @www.iicb.res.in.
Process Followed to Apply For CSIR-IICB/Indian Institute of Chemical Biology Recruitment
- Nominees that qualify may go to the official website.
- Click the link. Download the application form to apply.
- Check the information for filling up the application form, and then carefully fill it out.
- Upload copies of all necessary documents, along with your most recent photo and signature if applicable.
- Fill out the application completely.
Important Links To Check for CSIR-IICB/Indian Institute of Chemical Biology Recruitment 2022
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: For complete details, candidates should carefully read the official notification.