The most recent Notification for the hiring of a Probationary Officer was published by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. IBPS has published a job announcement for 6432 openings. The Trusted candidate may submit their application before the deadline if they hold a Graduate Degree from an accredited institution in any discipline. The last day to apply is August 22, 2022.
IBPS Notification Overview:
|Organization Name||Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Vacancies in total||6432|
|Post name||Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee|
|End date for form submission||22.08.2022|
IBPS Notification 2022 Complete Details–
- Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee post– 6432 vacancies
A graduate degree or certificate from an accredited institution or board, or an equivalent qualification, is required of applicants.
The prescribed age range for this position is 20 to 30 years old as of August 1, 2022. According to organizational policies, applicants from the reserved categories will receive more age relaxation.
- Applicants of the GEN/OBC category must pay an application fee of Rs. 850.
- Applicants of the SC/ST/PH categories must pay an application fee of Rs. 175.
Selected candidates will receive a competitive salary.
The selection of applicants will be based on the combined marks earned in the written exam (pre and main) and the personal interview.
Official website: https://www.ibps.in/
How to Apply For IBPS Notification
- Visit the IBPS website’s Career Section.
- Before moving on to the application form, search the announcement about this recruitment and read all the guidelines.
- Now, complete the application form by the IBPS’s instructions.
- Attach any relevant papers, such as a photo, signature, left thumbprint, handwritten statement, etc.
- Pay the application fee and sign the form in small print before sending it in.
|Official Portal||Touch Here|
|Official Notification||Touch Here|
|Apply Online||Touch Here|
FAQs about IBPS Notification
|Q1. What number of vacancies has the IBPS announced?|
|Ans. The IBPS has notified 6432 opportunities for Management Trainee/Probationary Officer jobs.|
|Q2. When will the IBPS Recruitment 2022 online application period begin?|
|Ans. The IBPS Recruitment 2022 online application period runs from July 2022 to August 22nd, 2022.|
|Q3. To apply for the IBPS Recruitment in 2022, what age must you be?|
|Ans. The age range for the Assam PSC Recruitment 2022 is 20 to 30.|