Advertisement for Constable Animal Transport Male & Female Recruitment 2022 has been released by the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP). Any applicant who is qualified and has an interest in the ITBP 10th Passed Constable Animal Transport Recruitment may submit an online application between August 29, 2022, and September 27, 2022. For details on recruiting requirements, age restrictions, the number of open positions, and post-specific requirements read the notification.
ITBP Notification Overview:
|Organization Name||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Post name||Constable (Animal Transport)|
|Vacancies in total||52|
|End date for form submission||27.09.2022|
ITBP Notification 2022 Complete Details–
- Constable (Animal Transport) post – 52 seats
Candidates who have graduated from a recognized Board/School/Institution with a 10th-class diploma are needed for the positions.
Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 25 to be eligible to apply for ITBP COnatble positions.
- For SC/ST/Females/Ex-SM category- No Fee
- For the General/OBC category- INR100
The qualified applicants will receive remuneration in the range of Rs.21700 to Rs.69100 per month, in addition to additional benefits and allowances.
For the ITBP Constable recruitment 2022, candidates will be picked based on several rounds, including a written test, PST, PMT, and a certification validation round.
Official website: https://itbpolice.nic.in/.
How to Apply For ITBP Notification
- Please visit the ITBP website, followed by its recruitment webpage.
- Read the instructions before completing the ITBP application form.
- Fill out the ITBP application form along with the supporting documentation, credentials, and photo,
- Make your application fee payment using the payment channel.
- Then complete and submit the ITBP application form.
|Official Portal||See Here|
|Official Notification||See Here|
|Apply Online||See Here|
FAQs about ITBP Notification
|Q. How many candidates are hired by the ITBP for recruitment?|
|Ans. 52 candidates are hired by the dept.|
|Q. What is the deadline to apply for the recruitment?|
|Ans. 27th September 2022.|