The Group 5 paramedical and nursing staff positions have been issued by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB). On October 14, the application procedure will begin, and on October 28, the application form must be submitted. Candidates have until November 2 to make adjustments to their application. Through this hiring effort, a total of 1248 paramedical and nursing positions will be filled. Nominees who are qualified can deposit their applications online at peb.mp.gov.in.
MPPEB Notification Overview:
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Post name||Nursing Officer|
|Vacancies in total||1248|
|Forms accepted till||28.10.2022|
MPPEB Notification 2022 Complete Details–
- Assistant Veterinary Officer-194
- Ayurveda Compounder-174
- Unani Compounder-37
- Homeopathy Compounder-3
- Staff Nurse-123
- Male/Staff Nurse-445
Candidates should have completed their 10th or 12th grade or have a diploma from an approved university.
Male applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 40 as of October 31, 2022. OBC and SC/ST recipients will have their ages relaxed by three and five years, respectively.
- For unreserved categories: Rs.500/-
- For reserved categories: Rs.250/-
The MPPEB will pay a handsome salary to the hired nominees as per the post.
- Assis Veterinary Officer, Male Staff Nurse, Male Nurse -Rs 28700-91300
- Pharmacist Grade-II: Rs 5200-20200+Grade Pay 1900
Once candidates have passed the written exam and interview, their applications will be considered.
Official website: https://www.mponline.gov.in/portal/
How to Apply For MPPEB Notification
- Examine your eligibility using the official notification, and then apply for the MPPEB Group 5 Recruitment 2022 if you meet the requirements.
- Complete the application form details.
- Uploading your signature and photo in the correct format is required.
- Utilize one of the online payment options to pay your application fee.
- Click the Submit button. Your application was submitted successfully.
- After paying the exam fee, your application can be properly submitted.
|Official Portal of the MPPEB||Tap Here|
|Official Notification||Touch Here|
|Apply Online||Tap Here|
FAQs about MPPEB Notification
|Q. What day in 2022 is the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board need to submit online applications?|
|Ans. The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board’s online application process closes on October 28.|
|Q. How many posts are listed in the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board’s announcement for 2022?|
|Ans. The notice from the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board for 2022 lists 1248 jobs for Nursing Officers.|