In order to fill the position of court clerk, Chandigarh, Punjab, and Haryana have all announced recruitment. Candidates who want to work as clerks can submit an online application for the position. The deadline for this recruitment has been extended until October 25, 2022, and online applications have already begun.
On this website, you have all been given complete information on recruiting, including the exam schedule, the syllabus, the application process, and more. You can visit the official website for further details, however, you should frequently visit our website to learn about new hirings before they happen.
Punjab & Haryana Notification Overview:
|Organization Name||High Court of Punjab & Haryana|
|Vacancies in total||390|
|End date for form submission||30.10.2022|
Punjab & Haryana Notification 2022 Complete Details–
Clerk post: 390 vacancies
- Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Arts, or an equivalent degree from an accredited university
- The applicants must have achieved a passing grade in matriculation with Hindi as one of the subjects.
- Should be capable of using computers
Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 42; according to government regulations, the upper age limit will be relaxed for SC/ST, OBC, and PWD candidates by five years, three years, and ten years, respectively.
- For the General category- Rs.825/-
- For SC/ST/EX-SM category- Rs.525/-
- For Female General category- Rs 625/-
A handsome salary will be offered by Punjab and Haryana for these vacancies.
The following steps make up the Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2022 selection procedure:
- Exam CBT Written
- Test of Computer Proficiency (CPT)
- Verification of Documents
- The Medical Exam
Official website: www.highcourtchd.gov.in
How to Apply For Punjab & Haryana Notification
- Applying online for Punjab and Haryana requires using different links from those below.
- For new users, use the Online Registration option. Complete the registration form with the necessary information.
- Candidates who successfully register will receive a special Registration ID and Password, which will be communicated to them via email on a recorded Email ID and via SMS on their mobile phone.
- Candidates must pay the cost after completing all the data.
- The candidate must complete the online Registration Step-II Form and upload their photo, signature, and any other necessary information.
- Candidates will be able to preview the completed application.
- Candidates must click “Lock” after providing all required information following the check.
|Official Portal||See Here|
|Official Notification||See Here|
|Apply Online||See Here|
FAQs about Punjab & Haryana Notification
|Q. When was the 2022 Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment announced?|
|Ans. On October 14, 2022, Recruitment 2022 was made public.|
|Q. About Recruitment 2022, how many positions have been announced?|
|Ans. Recruitment 2022 has a total of 390 openings.|