Between August 20 and September 5, 2022, the Staff Selection Commission will accept online applications for the position of stenographer in grades C and D. For all the applicants who have been waiting for the SSC Stenographer Recruitment, there is excellent news. Candidates that meet all requirements and are interested in the position description should read the notification and submit an online application. The Stenographer Grade C and D Exam are administered by the Staff Service Commission. Check the complete article for the complete information.
SSC Notification Overview:
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post name||Stenographer of Grade C & D|
|Vacancies in total||Various|
|End date for form submission||05.09.2022|
SSC Notification 2022 Complete Details–
Stenographer post: Various
Candidates seeking the SSC recruitment in 2022 must have earned a 12th-grade diploma from an institution with accreditation.
- Grade D Post: 18 – 27 Years
- Grade C Post: 18 – 30 Years
- For the OBC / General category: Rs.100/-
- For SC /PWD / ST / Women category: Nil
The candidates will receive a handsome salary as per the SSC norms.
Candidates will be chosen based on their performance on a computer-based written exam and a stenography skill test.
Official website: www.ssconline.nic.in
How to Apply For SSC Notification
- Visit the SSC website at www.ssc.nic.in.
- Select “Register now”
- Enter your contact information.
- Upload your scanned signature and photo.
- Use your registration number and password to log in.
- Click the “Apply” button.
- Then press the I concur button.
- Click the final submit button after reviewing the filled-out information.
- The SSC MTS application fee can now be paid online or offline.
- Print or download the form.
|Official Portal||Tap Here|
|Official Notification||Tap Here|
|Apply Online||Tap Here|
FAQs about SSC Notification
|Q1. What was the Staff Selection Commission’s official application website?|
|Q2. What time is the Staff Selection Commission’s application deadline for 2022?|
|Ans. The application date for the Staff Selection Commission Recruitment in 2022 is September 5th.|