Online applications are being accepted by Steel Authority of India Limited SAIL for the position of Attendant/Technician. To alert the public about the recruiting, the authorities have issued a notification. Candidates must complete the application forms if they are interested in applying for the positions. To choose candidates for training and recruitment at SAIL Bokaro, the authorities will administer a written test. The following mentions all the recruitment-related information. Read the following article very carefully for the whole details.
SAIL Notification Highlights:
|Name of the dept.||Steel Authority of India Limited|
|Post name||Attendant/Technician Trainee|
|Forms accepted till||15.09.2022|
SAIL Notification 2022 Full Information–
The maximum age for candidates as of September 15, 2022, is 28. According to the norms, there is also a waiver of the age restriction.
- Attendant/Technician Trainee post– 146 seats
Educational Qualifications Required:
The Matrics, or its equivalent, from an authorized Board, is a requirement for candidates to apply for the recruitment.
- For EWS/Gen/OBC category- Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/ESM category- Rs 100/-
- Trade tests,
- Written tests (CBT),
- Document verification
The organization’s apprenticeship criteria state that the candidates will be paid Rs. 12900.
Official portal: www.sailcareers.com
How to Apply For SAIL Notification
- Go to sailcareers.com.
- Check the top menu on the home page.
- Select “New Registration” from the Activity column.
- On the screen, the One Time Registration OTR portal will launch.
- Type in the pertinent information and create a login ID.
- Upon returning to the notifications page, click Apply Now.
- In order to apply online, use the login information you created.
- Complete the online application form.
- Upload documents to the application in the sizes and formats specified there.
- Depending on the candidate’s category, pay the appropriate application fee.
- Finally, select Submit from the menu.
|Official Portal||See Here|
|Official Notification||See Here|
|Apply Online||See Here|
FAQs about Steel Authority of India Limited Notification
|Q. When will the SAIL class of 2022’s online applications be available?|
|Ans: The SAIL recruitment class of 2022 will accept online applications starting on August 25, 2022.|
|Q. How many SAIL Attendant Cum Technician Trainee positions are expected to become available in 2022?|
|Ans. As part of its hiring initiative for 2022, SAIL has disclosed 146 available posts for Attendant Cum Technician Trainees.|