For a total of 113 open positions, the Telangana State Public Service Commission has published an official job announcement on its website, www.tspsc.gov.in. By 5/9/2022, applicants must submit their online applications through www.tspsc.gov.in. Nominees willing in applying for this position can do so online before the deadline. For all the details, read the below-mentioned details.
TSPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Assis. Motor Vehicle Inspector|
|Start date to apply||05.08.2022|
|Last Date To Apply||05.09.2022|
Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
- Assis. Motor Vehicle Inspector post- 113 vacancies
Only individuals with a B.E., B.Tech., or diploma are qualified to apply for the position. All other candidates must therefore confirm their eligibility.
The candidates’ ages must fall within the legal age range, which is 21 to 39 as of July 1, 2022. According to government regulations, candidates from restricted groups will also receive a relaxation of the maximum age limit.
- For the Unemployed Category: Nil
- For the General Category: Rs.320/-
The candidates would receive a remuneration of rupees 45,960 to 1,24,150 per month by the laws and regulations.
Based on the results of the candidates’ online examination and document verification, candidates will be chosen.
Official website: To get any details, go to the dept. website @www.tspsc.gov.in.
Step by Step Process to Apply For TSPSC Recruitment 2022:
- Nominees must go to the official portal at www.tspsc.gov.in.
- Then, the applicants must enter their information in the online form, upload a photo the size of a passport, and sign by certain size and format requirements.
- After paying the application fees, the application form must be deposited.
- Keep a copy of the completed form for further use.
Important Links To look for TSPSC – Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022:
|Official Portal||Look Here|
|Official Notification||Look Here|
|Apply Online||Look Here|
Note: By September 5, 2022, applicants must make sure to submit their applications for the position.