The online applications are invited by the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation for the recruitment of the 300 empty seats for the Graduate & Diploma Apprentices post. The contenders who are willing to apply have to submit their form into the online mode after checking out the notification. The forms for the post will be made from the 6th of June 2022 to the 15th of June 2022. To get more details, read out the full article.
TSRTC – Telangana State Road Transport CorporationRecruitment 2022: Main Points
|Organization Name||Telangana State Road Transport Corporation|
|Posts Name||Graduate & Diploma Apprentices|
|Applications invited from||06.06.2022|
|Applications invited till||15.06.2022|
TSRTC – Telangana State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment 2022: Full Details
- Graduate/Diploma Apprentice post- 300 vacancies
- Lowest age to apply: 18 years
- The highest age to apply: is 35 years
The nominees who clear their B. Tech / BE / Diploma from the approved university or institution are eligible to apply for the post.
- Diploma Category: Rs.16000 – Rs.19000/-
- Graduate Category: Rs.18000 – Rs.22000/-
Check out the TSRTC notification for the application fee information.
The organization will take consideration into the qualification CGPA and the Diploma Degree to select the nominees for the recruitment.
Official Website: Visit the dept. website @https://www.tsrtc.telangana.gov.in/ for any details.
Steps To Apply For TSRTC Recruitment 2022
- The nominees have to open the organization’s website to apply for the recruitment.
- Fill out the application form online for recruitment.
- Complete all the necessary educational and personal information under the form.
- Upload all the imp. docs under the application form into the right format.
- Deposit the application form online before the closing date at the dept. portal.
Essential Links to Consider for TSRTC Recruitment
|Official Portal||Touch Here|
|Official Advertisement||Touch Here|
|Apply Online||Touch Here|
Note: The forms will collect online mode by the organization. Applications submitted except this mode will not be accepted by the organization.