The Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB), Tamilnadu, will begin accepting applications online for the temporary position of a pharmacist on August 10, 2022. It has since published a new employment notification to fill 889 positions. Before the deadline, applicants seeking Tamilnadu government jobs are urged to submit their applications online. August 30, 2022, is the last day to submit an online application. The recruitment is adequately described in full detail in the paragraph below. Read it thoroughly and use it.
Medical Service Recruitment Board Notification Overview:
|Name of the dept.||Medical Services Recruitment Board|
|Vacancies in total||889|
|End date for form submission||30.08.2022|
Medical Service Recruitment Board Notification 2022 Complete Details–
- Pharmacist post – 889 vacancies
Candidates must hold a pharmacy diploma, bachelor’s degree in pharmacy, or doctorate from an accredited university.
The age limit set to apply is 18 – 32 years. Nominees of this age limit are eligible to apply.
- For the General/OBC category: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/SCA/DAP(PH) category: Rs. 300/-
The chosen candidates will receive an alluring salary range of Rs. 35400 to Rs. 112400/- each month.
The written exam, the language test, the certificate verification, and the merit list will all be used to determine which candidate is the most qualified.
Official website: www.mrb.tn.gov.in
How to Apply For Medical Service Recruitment Board Notification
- Visit the mrb.tn.gov.in official website.
- Click on the advertising after finding it.
- When it opens, read the notification and make sure you qualify.
- You must submit an online application if you meet the requirements.
- Locate and click the online application link.
- Before you can enter into your account and start applying, you must first register if you are a new user.
- After accurately entering your information, complete the payment.
- Then, print the application after clicking the “submit” button.
|Official Portal||Touch Here|
|Official Notification||Touch Here|
|Apply Online||Touch Here|
FAQs about Medical Service Recruitment Board Notification
|Q. The Medical Services Recruitment Board fills how many seats?|
|Ans. The Medical Services Recruitment Board filled 889 seats.|
|Q. What is the deadline for submitting Medical Services Recruitment Board forms?|
|Ans. Candidates may apply online between 10th August 2022 to 30th August 2022.|